Monday, April 13, 2009

ABBOA UPDATES 2009 - 3 OPEN INVITATION TO ABBOA FEMALE MEMBERS

Dear Ladies,

This is indeed a rare occasion in which I write to you exclusively.

I and the EXCO team know that our female members are very capable in leading and are also brimming with ideas on how ABBOA should move forward. However, you guys prefer to be observers. This has baffled me and the EXCO team for quite sometime.

In our effort to change this, I am now writing this personal open invitation to you to come forward and join the EXCO team.

Joint us, witness the working minds of ABBOA EXCO first hand and contribute your leadership skills and ideas. We promise that there will not be any dull moment!!!

Do send in your name, department and office contact number to me via e-mail. I will meet you for a casual chat and will answer all questions that you might have.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Azri Mohd Isa
President